School Advisory Board
St. Brendan School Advisory Board Goals for 2019-2020
Building and Grounds Committee
1. Assist with identifying long and short term building needs
Family Involvement at School Committee
1. Assist teachers with planning family activities at school
Public Relations Committee
1. Develop advertising strategies to market and expand awareness of St. Brendan School
School Family Involvement at Mass Committee
1. Investigate ways to keep students involved in Mass and parish functions
100th Celebration Committee
1. Coordinate planning and execution of activities for the celebration of the centennial of the school
St. Brendan School Advisory Board is a consultative policy-forming body consisting of six elected, voting members and three ex-officio members who are the pastor, the principal and the president of the Home and School Organization. Agenda items are to be submitted to the President or principal for approval and guest speakers must contact the President or principal at least one-week prior to the regular board meeting.
All local policies are subject to any policy or guideline set by the Diocese of Jefferson City, Missouri. The pastor must approve policies recommended by the school board.
School Advisory Board Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every other month during the school year. Meetings are open for all to attend and listen.
School Advisory Board Minutes
Officers for 2019-2020